Monday, July 12, 2010

12 juillet 2010

The weather is too warm to do anything. I even don't want to be next to my computer! Monoprix is one of the coolest (I mean, temperature-wise) places to hang around in town, so we did some grocery shopping on Saturday (yup, this picture is three days old already).
  • 2 packs of lardon (low sodium, 25% less)
  • a bag of salad
  • 6 organic eggs
  • 6 bottles of Actimel
  • a ball of mozzarella
  • 1L of cranberry juice light
  • 3 cans of corn
  • Scotch packaging tape
  • 3 packs of Onglet (what's Onglet in English? it's a beef part...)
  • 3 packs of crème liquide
  • 2 boxes of spaghetti n°5
  • a can of Lavazza coffee
  • liquid hand soap
  • a jar of mayonnaise
  • a bag of 20 mini mozzarella

4 comments:

  1. Hey sis!!! Thanks for doing this in english for us! Finally I will be able to read your recipes and at least try to cook them! My brother says your food is delicious, and I do believe him! Congrats and I will be checking in every single day! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marce!!!!!!!! :D Great to see you here hihihi. I'll try to update this blog as often as i can and also i will come up with new recipes for you! (once the weather cools down a bit. it's not easy to be in the kitchen under this heat these days) love you too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog, and now i love it even better, =D, in english
    I liked to see the pictures and I imagined what the text would say, but now I can even try and do some of your recipes. I miss your cooking, hope to visit you guys very soon, keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Edgar!!! :D thank you!!!! hihi I love your blog as well, thanks for putting everything in english as well! ;) I wish you can visit us once again, not during winter, but while we can enjoy more sun! hope to see you soooooooon!

    ReplyDelete